products
Project Bonnie SR400 - Making A Start

Hey guys, Matt here with an update on the 'Bonnie' SR400. Today, I focused on some minor details while waiting for parts to arrive. While there was almost no rust on the bike, there were a few rusty bolts and nuts that didn't sit well with me, notably the indicator brackets on the fork. So a quick dip in Evapo-Rust and some paint later...

Before:

 

After:

 I took the opportunity to replace the indicators with new Daytona indicators font and back, which I think look quite good, here's a shot of the rear indicators:

Next up, swap out the old dirty K&N air filter for a new UNI filter which was un-used from my Veronica build.

Before:

After:

 I've got some nice parts on the way as well:

  • EK520 gold chain
  • New grips
  • Short decompression cable
  • Short clutch cable
  • Short front brake cable
  • New headlight
  • New speedometer

Looking forward to the next installment guys, stay tuned!

 

Leave a comment